Upcoming Lane Closures & Traffic Changes:
- Various lanes of both eastbound and westbound I-30 in the downtown Dallas Mixmaster will be closed nightly throughout the month of December.
- Various lanes of both northbound and southbound I-35E in the downtown Dallas Mixmaster will be closed nightly throughout the month of December.
- The I-35E High Occupancy Vehicle (HOV) lane from Downtown Dallas (Reunion Boulevard) to Kiest Boulevard is now open. The 6.3-mile HOV lane features one barrier-separated, reversible lane. Only two-axle vehicles with at least two people or motorcycles are allowed to use this lane. For more details regarding the HOV lane, its schedule and access points, Click Here
REMINDER: New Direct Access from Northbound and Southbound I-35E to U.S. 75/I-45
- A new ramp in the downtown Dallas Canyon to access northbound U.S. 75 and southbound I-45 opened over the weekend. The new ramp eliminates the need for traffic traveling from I-35E to merge with mainlane traffic to access northbound U.S. 75 and southbound I-45.
- Entrance to the new ramp is located along the eastbound I-30 frontage road between St. Paul and Harwood streets. Drivers are advised to pay attention to new signage that will direct traffic toward either Houston or McKinney.
- Building the ramp was part of an initiative by the Texas Department of Transportation to help alleviate congestion in this area, separate from the Dallas Horseshoe Project. For more details on the new ramp, View Map.